Free Your IT Business in Africa Licensing
Open Licencing and Disclaimer
In the spirit of sharing and mutual capacity-building, this series of advanced training material is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike licence. We are therefore looking forward to seeing further distribution, remixing and updating of the courses. You can download the files (odt and pdf) of the advanced training material at www.ict-innovation.fossfa.net/node/4252
We are eager to learn about your experiences and stories around the material and wish you a good and efficient learning experience.
The licence and copyright is as follows: License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany
Copyright for this version: FOSSFA & GIZ
About the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Germany License:
You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work under the following conditions:
1) Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
2) Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/de/deed.en or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
Please note that this license requires attribution of all authors in future versions, and should include the following attribution: "Created during the initiative "ict@innovation - Creating Business and Learning Opportunities with Free and Open Source Software in Africa", a programme of FOSSFA and GIZ. For more information see www.ict-innovation.fossfa.net.
Reference number : 1702900100. / Under the license, the copyright holder (FOSSFA & GIZ) do not endorse any previous or future versions of the material or the use of the work."
- In addition to the attribution under the license, FOSSFA & GIZ would kindly request a brief notice in case of use of the material indicating context of use/ modification and number of people reached. Please give us a feedback at ict[at]inwent.org.
Please also note the following indications and disclaimers:
- All trademarks mentioned in this document and potentially protected by third parties shall be subject to the unqualified provisions of the pertinent trademark law and property rights of the registered owner.
- Under the license, GIZ/FOSSFA do not endorse any previous or future versions of the material or the use of the work.
- This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA). The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of the authors and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the BMZ / OSISA, GIZ, FOSSFA.
- This set of material has been compiled with great care. Nevertheless, it cannot be guaranteed that the information shown is up-to-date, complete and correct. Consequently no liability can be accepted for any damages arising directly or indirectly as a result of the use of this set of material, unless such damages are the result of intent or of gross negligence.
- GIZ/FOSSFA are not responsible for the contents of websites to which hyperlinks exist within this set of material, unless GIZ/FOSSFA has full knowledge of illegal contents and it is possible to prevent visitors of this site from viewing those pages. Neither can GIZ/FOSSFA accept any liability or give any guarantees for external links. If you are of the opinion that certain external websites to which links exist within this material contravene existing legislation or contain otherwise inappropriate materials we would ask you to inform us.